Helping the environment, tank by tank and mile by mile
Responsibility is the Quick Fuel way
As a leader in the fueling services industry, the environment is not something we take lightly. In fact, we strive to contribute to a cleaner environment while providing our partners maximum fueling value. We understand your challenges in maintaining compliance with constantly evolving environmental standards. It’s why we continually monitor these requirements and optimize our products and services accordingly. For us, it’s about saving you time and money while doing what we can for the environment.
For example: Our Diesel Exhaust Fluid services are making DEF available to fleets with on-site deliveries and at our automated fueling sites.
Quick Fuel’s environmental advantages:
- Mobile refueling. It can take up to 45 minutes to fuel a large vehicle at a retail station, equating to significant emissions. Through our fuel delivery service, Quick Fuel helps companies cut fueling time and eliminate trips to fuel stations, which can reduce fuel usage and carbon emissions.
- Automated Fueling Stations. Because these sites were designed specifically for large commercial vehicles on well-traveled trucking routes, fueling is faster and more efficient with less idle time and fewer out-of-route miles.
- Technology. Through our state-of-the-art technology, Quick Fuel helps deter spills and product contamination. In addition, we’re constantly exploring new ways to upgrade and improve our technology to benefit the environment, and our customers’ bottom line
- Drivers. Our drivers undergo extensive ongoing training to help eliminate spills, especially for marine fueling where environmental concerns are paramount.
- Reporting Capabilities. Quick Fuel’s reporting capabilities allow fleet managers to track vehicle performance and schedule maintenance when needed. This helps to keep equipment operating as cleanly and efficiently as possible.
- Supply & Distribution Dept. Quick Fuel has a staff dedicated to staying on top of supply trends, including purchasing various blends of biodiesel and ultra-low sulfur diesel, which contribute to a cleaner environment.
- Experts. Quick Fuel’s fuel management experts meet with customers to develop customized fueling programs to reduce fuel usage and improve fueling efficiencies.
Quick Fuel is also committed to driving to cleaner standards from an operational standpoint.
- In past few years Quick Fuel has purchased over 50 new Class 7 and 8 trucks that are certified “Clean Idle.” These new engines produce 50% less nitrogen oxides and hydrocarbons, and 90% less particulate matter than the engines they replaced.
- All new Quick Fuel trucks are equipped with SCR Technology using Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) to meet the challenges of EPA 2010.
- Quick Fuel’s entire delivery fleet follows an aggressive maintenance cycle to ensure all vehicles operate as cleanly as possible. All used oil is collected by a reputable recycler.