New Customer Portal Notice:
- COMING SOON - A completely new Quick Fuel and Flyers Energy customer portal is in the works to be revealed this spring. Our goal is to provide a more comprehensive and secure platform that’s mobile friendly, with enhanced bill pay, card management, and reporting capabilities. Your account will need some set-up from you when we change over to this more secure portal. Notices about the site can be found right here where you log in.
New Account Number:
- As we upgrade every account to the Advantage CFN network, all customers will be assigned a new account number. This new number will be reflected on your invoices starting this month.
Automated Fueling customers:
- Now you can pay with American Express in the customer portal.
- Current priced transactions and balances are available on your customer portal.
- If you are an administrator logging in for the first time, your user name is the same, but you'll need to reset your password by clicking the "forgot password" link on the website and following the instructions.
- If you’re trying to reactivate a closed card and are having trouble, please reach out to our customer service group at (866) 904-4422 or to your field representative.
- In order to pay your invoices online, you’ll need to establish form of payment information on the QuickFuel.com website portal.
- For delivered fuels (Mobile fueling), call Jacobus Energy at (800) 522-6287 or visit www.jacobusenergy.com. Choose option 3.
We are working hard to address all issues you may be experiencing related to the new site and we are here to serve you! Your patience is appreciated. You can reach out to the Flyers Customer Service team at (866) 904-4422 or to your account manager for assistance.